Important Links: Current Updates // Family Worship & Sermon // Discipleship Groups // Contact Us
Current Service Times - Updated 11/09/2020
Downtown: 8:30 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM, & 5:00 PM (no kids ministry - 8:30AM)
Edmond: 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM, & 5:00 PM
South: 9:00 AM & 11:00 AM
Shawnee: 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, & 5:00 PM (no kids ministry - 5PM)
Yukon: 4:30 PM
Face coverings will be required at all services at all congregations. (face coverings not required for children 11 and under)
We will seat by groups arriving together with at least three seats between each group. When physical distancing is not possible, we will stop seating people.
As we begin to gather again, our Sunday services will be different for a season. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this next phase of our reopening. Here is what you can expect:
Seating capacity and service times:
- We will seat by groups arriving together with at least three seats between each group. When physical distancing is not possible, we will stop seating people.
- Due to reduced seating capacities, we will offer multiple services times
Downtown: 8:30 AM*, 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM, & 5:00 PM
Edmond: 10:00 AM**, 11:30 AM**, & 5:00 PM**
South: 9:00 AM*, 11:00 AM, & 5:00 PM (outdoor service - no kids ministry)
Shawnee: 9:00 AM*, 11:00 AM, & 5:00 PM (no kids ministry)
Yukon: 4:30 PM & 6:00 PM*
*This service is reserved for those who would like to attend with additional protocols requiring all attending to wear masks. Nursery and Kid’s Church will not be provided at this service.
**Face coverings will be required at all services in accordance with the ordinance from the City of Edmond. Face coverings not required for children 11 and under.
- Our staff will be trained in best practices gleaned from the CDC and medical professionals in order to properly sanitize between each service.
- Our facilities have been professionally deep cleaned and will continue to be cleaned using EPA recommended products between every service.
- All of our staff and volunteers will have their temperatures checked and will be sent home if they have a fever or other symptoms.
- Our staff and volunteers will be wearing face coverings at each service.
Procedures for gathering:
- If you don't feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us for Family Worship at frontlinechurch.com/family-worship.
- We encourage the use of face coverings and will have them available as you enter the sanctuary.
- A Frontline staff member or volunteer will lead you to your seat as you enter the sanctuary. There will be tape on the ground indicating the proper distancing as you wait to enter and there will be at least three seats between seating groups.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout our building.
- At this time, we will not offer coffee or food, nor snacks for children.
- You will be required to wear a mask at our First Service at 8:30 AM, we will have masks available for you, if needed.
- Please abstain from physical contact and maintain six feet of physical distancing with anyone outside of those who arrive with you.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- To maintain distancing, we will not pass offering baskets or have our regular greeting time. Additionally, all seat-back materials, papers, and pens have been removed.
- We will dismiss the service by section.
Nursery and Kid's Church:
- The check-in process for your children will be touchless.
- Please check your child’s temperature before coming to church. If your child is sick or has a fever of 100.4° or higher, we ask you to stay home. Touchless temperature checks are available for children upon drop off. "Feel better bags" will be provided for kids who are sent away/home.
- Signage for parents relating to temperature guidelines will be posted near our check-in stations and rooms.
- We will have hand washing / sanitizing breaks in our classes.
- At this time, we will not offer any snacks for children.
- All surfaces will be cleaned between services with EPA recommended products
Continued online Family Worship:
We love you, and when we cannot meet face-to-face, it pains the whole church body. However, we are considering your physical safety as well as your spiritual health. If you are over the age of 65 or immunocompromised and still plan to attend, we encourage you to join us at our 8:30 AM gathering. This service will have additional safety protocols in place for you.
If you are not ready to attend services in person, we will continue to offer Family Worship on our website each week, along with a worship guide, our nursery and elementary activity guides, and small-group questions to work through with your household.
We will continue to pray for you, call you, and keep you updated at frontlinechurch.com/updates.
Please know that we will take this one week at a time and will communicate all information on our website, via our Happenings email, and on social media. We will continue updates on this page of our website.
Receive and Offer Care
For those who are sick, we encourage you to recover at home and to contact us immediately so that we can pray for you and provide pastoral care to you and your family. If you are well in body, lean into your communities and learn how you can serve your neighbors—maybe that means picking up and delivering groceries or medications to the most vulnerable among you. In addition, serving others through prayer and faith is something we can all do. Put your energy toward reducing fear in others and increasing their faith in God through Christ instead.
We love you and are praying for you. Thank you for practicing your peace in anxious times, thanks for following Jesus, and thanks for being the church that wants to be on the front line of ministry both on Sundays and between Sundays.